If you are part of the UW, or any of the UW affiliated institutions, and would like to become a CMiST member or an affliate member, please complete the corresponding form below.
- Be an active participant and attendee at CMiST events including seminars, workshops, annual symposium, etc.
- Contribute to our annual progress report with updates on your microbiome research successes
- Actively pursue meaningful collaborations across out budding CMiST community
- Utilize our services
In addition to completing the form below, please email CMiST program manager, Amy Parker, a high resolution photo of yourself (PNG or JPG) for the member page.
For all CMiST members, a brief profile will be created on our Current Members page.
- Interested in microbiome research
- Interested in CMiST seminars and symposiums
- Interested in possibly collaborating with CMiST members
CMiST affiliates will be listed by name on our member page under affiliates.